Join host, David Torres, as he sits down with Blake Powell to talk about how the firm has continued assisting clients through our legal service program during the COVID-19 crisis.
Resources from TEA and Latest COVID-19 News
- Governor Abbott has extended social distancing guidelines to April 30 and schools will remain closed until May 4
- Employee Rights: Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The interactive map that allows you to find locations that are offering meals for students while schools are closed is officially live!
You are invited to join the Powell, Youngblood & Taylor and the Texas Rural Education Association Teams for a COVID-19 Rural Roundtable.
Rural Superintendents and TREA Panelists will be providing an overview and discussion of innovative rural district solutions to COVID-19 continuity of services.
- Home Based Learning Plans
- Staff Supports
- Stakeholder Communication
To register in advance, please visit: