Geneva Taylor talks through the necessary aspects of Special Education and its students schools leaders will need to consider when debating the decision on whether or not to close your school district.
The latest COVID-19 News
- Governor Abbott has waived all STAAR testing requirements for the 2019-2020 school year and has asked the DOE to waive federal testing requirements as well.
- The U.S has banned air travel from the UK and Ireland as of this morning.
- Arriving passengers will have to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- CA, NY, OH, and MD have ordered all bars, restaurants, pubs, gyms, and theaters to close.
- Over the weekend, TEA Commissioner Mike Morath told superintendents and lawmakers to prepare for long-term school district closures. This could potentially last through the end of the school year.
Online and Remote Learning Resources
Resources from Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos
Resources from State Officials